Tuesday 12 July 2011

whats a girl to do?

I'm having a bit of a quandry at the mo' about the most amazing boots i've ever owned

my beautiful vivienne westwood boots
As much as I adore these boots, theres one catch...






they're too small :(



So I don't know wether to sell them on ebay or just keep them and use them like a home accessory- the modern version of a candle!

It's a pickle

Y'know something is special if the packaging is just as lovely as the object you've bought.

loving' the pink and gold bag

and the punky box!
Of course my boyfriend is being all rational and telling to make money from something I can't get any use of out.  But as a man, he can't quite understand the deep connection between a gal and her shoes...

1 comment:

  1. You are in a pickle! I love vivienne too! But they are too small so you should sell on ebay and then get the right size! and wear them all over the place:)

    mickeyshouseofstyle.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete