Friday 2 September 2011

Wish List A/W 2011

It's not like me to be greedy but theres so many things I want for Autumn Winter.  I absolutely love big wooly jumpers, any kind of shorts, and although I've got too much hip and boob I adore the androgynous look. Skinny coloured jeans and lots of shirts.  Simple clothing, in gorgeous mustard, plum and teal.  All I need now is my trusty bow tie and i'm ready...

Clothing-Urban Outfitters, Topshop, River Island, New Look
I'm also I total sucker for accessories, tartan, leopardskin and lots of studs.  Masculine clothing looks great with bejewelled jewellery.  I found the most amazing shoes in Office.  They are so jaw droppingly perfect, all leopardskin and hardware. Loving silver crosses, both in necklace and earring form.  Plus you've got to love a bit of vintage Cassius watch.

Shoes-Vivienne Westwood, Office, Urban Outfitters and Topshop.
Bags-Urban Outfitters
Jewellery-Topshop, Urban Outfitters and Topshop.
Without a coat or jacket, this winter in Glasgow would be fecking freezing, so i'm hoping to stock up on masculine pea coats, my trusty leopardskin, leather with tassles or without and gorgeous trimmed coats.

Coats and jackets-Debenhams, Asos, River Island and Topshop.

I've come to the conclusion that I might need to empty our spare room and turn it into a walk in wardrobe!
My expensive taste knows no bounds. Now all I need is for the winter nights to draw in (I might be the only person in the world wishing that)

xxx

3 comments:

  1. You can never have too much of a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things, I want everything in the shops at the moment! I'd love a walk in wardrobe too, I'm currently working on fitting as many wardrobes in the spare room as possible much to my boyfriends dismay!xx

    ReplyDelete