Sunday 7 August 2011

Vintage shopping

Had so much fun on Saturday at the Gin In Teacups vintage fair in Glasgow city centre.


 It was held in a little underground club, like being in a vintage style Narnia, far away from the degenerates in hoodies and tweenie kiddies.  So many jewellery stalls and gorgeous vintage trinkets and goodies.  There was even a nail bar (I was able to eye up the competition! )
Anyway I got a few things even though I was completely skint




The most amazing swan necklace, made of found bits and bobs

Close up.  How gorgeous?!

Great bohemian necklace.  Good for unleashing my inner
eccentric history teacher

Love the graphic shape, very 50's

This brooch only cost my 50p

After my splurge I was determined not to by anything else, but when I was these in Marks and Spencer I had to have them!

Leopardprint kitten heel boots.  They're so trashy, I love them!

When I got back from my day of blowing money I added to my collection of leopardskin nails, (as if I needed anymore, my nails are a mess! )

This is what happens when your a manics fan, its like our uniform- leopardprint, white denims, lots of bangles and eyeliner and plenty of army trousers and shirts :)

Love the white polish. Not just for french manicures :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I adore that rosette pin! I'm a such a fan of anything when it has a bit of pink in it, and at such a bargain, no less! x

    ReplyDelete