Wednesday 24 October 2012

Red hair appreciation

Auburn, strawberry blonde, titian and of course the word that makes my blood run cold, ginger.  Red hair doesn't go unnoticed, which leads to some rather unwarranted abuse.  For year I was ashamed of my own red locks, going as far as dying it the blackest black imaginable.


But as I got older I realised just how lucky I was to have such an usual shade of hair and i'm proud as it makes me different.

So many celebs have such gorgeous hair, people such as Julianne Moore, Nicola Roberts of Girls Aloud fame and Christina hendricks have jumped on the auburn bandwagon.  Nicola Roberts in particular has embraced her natural beauty having spent years trying to adhere to the tanned, brunette stereotype of beauty.












So lets say together "I am auburn and I am proud!"



If you want to recreate the red look yourself I recommend this absolutely gorgeous colour


1 comment: