Wednesday 21 March 2012

To the people in my life

I haven't posted in a while, due to the influx of animation and dissertation craziness of the past couple of weeks. I wanted to take time out of my busy schedule to talk about the most important people in my life.

1. My mum.



I swear she hasn't aged a day in 20 years.  I know its cliched by she's my best friend.


2. My sister




She's too damn pretty for her own good!  But I love her anyway :)


3. My dad


The man behind the camera.  Taught me how to work hard.  A man that has worked his arse off for 30 years to provide us with everything we needed.

Plus he rocked an awesome mustache during the 80's :)

4. My neice


Words cannot explain just how much I love this little girl :D

4. My boyfriend




He's been the most amazing boyfriend for the past 5 years, seriously can't image my life without him.  Been together through thick, thin and dodgy haircuts :D


We all need people in our lifes that get all through the crap bits and i'm lucky to have 4 of the most amazing people in my life.

Love you all

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment